Thursday, January 7, 2010

dedicated to olz my friends

A letter to my friends..........(+_+)

MyEm0.Com

I really want to say Thank You 
but words are not enough...
and
its not for now or only once
I've needed someone like you
but
for all the times and reasons that your kindness has shown through
I hope this message of love will mean a lot to you
Its a little thing to do
but
it's sentiments sincere
I Thank You for the love and care that you have shown me through the year of 2009
hope our relationship continues on the coming year and forever
enjoy every moment in your life
LOVE YOU ALL


3 comments:

nayziroon said...

adakah ini ditujukan utk aq juge? (yan prasan) =D

t-ha said...

opkosla yan...
ak dedicate kat sume kwn2 ak...
hehehee
msti ko t'haru kn yan...

nayziroon said...

mesti la terharu..
love u all too!!
(",)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...